Verifying Your Domain - Google Domains
If you're looking to verify your domain, within the "Campaigns" section of your karmaCRM or karmaSpeaker account, and have purchased your domain through domains.google, you're in the right place. 👍
GETTING STARTED IN KARMA
- First, click "More" in the top navigation bar and click on "Campaigns" in the menu that drops down.
- On the page that opens, enter your email into the box provided for your business email address.
- After you've entered your business email address, you'll be asked to add a TXT record to your DNS, your domain.
ADDING A "TXT" RECORD TO YOUR DNS SETTINGS
1. Go to domains.google and make sure you are logged in under the account you used to buy the domain.
2. From there, click the green "Manage My Domains" button in the upper right.
3. Then, click "Domain" in the list, then "DNS" on the left side of the page that opens.
4. From there, scroll down to the "Custom Resource Records" section (you should see four boxes in a row).
- In the far left box, paste the hostname value from your karma account, shown on the left in the image below.
- In the second choose "TXT".
- Leave the third box on that row of the "Custom Resource Records" section alone.
- In the far right box, paste the TXT value from your karma account, shown on the right in the image below.
Please also note that the domain verification can take anywhere from 24-48 hours to complete.
It's also important to note that just even if you have an email to which you login in Gmail, you may not have a domain purchased through Google. To learn more about adding TXT records to other domain providers, such as GoDaddy or Namecheap, check out the following articles below: