How to create and use a campaign
This can only be done once you have verified your DNS.
- Click "Campaigns" in your header bar (it may be under "More").
- On the right side of the screen, click the "New Campaign" button.
- Give the campaign a name.
- Now you add the steps.
- Select the type of action to happen in the select box.
- If you select "Email", you will need to select an email template (if it is the first step, the email will be sent after applying the campaign to your account). Calls and Tasks will be applied and you can complete them once they are finished.
- After you add the action needed for the step and if you would like another step to be completed, enter how many days need to pass before the next step is to be completed.
- Repeat until all of your steps are finished.
- Click "Create".
Edit an existing campaign
Any changes made to the campaigns after they have been applied to a contact, will not apply. You can cancel the campaign and apply the new campaign, but it will start from the beginning.
- Click the name of the campaign you need to edit.
- Click the "Edit" button in the upper right corner.
- Make the changes needed.
- Click "Update".
Applying a campaign
- Go into the contact page that needs to have the campaign added.
- Find the "Campaigns" widget on the right side of the page, towards the bottom.
- Click "Add a Campaign".
- Select the campaign you want to use.
- Click "Apply".
- Sit back and relax all of the hard work is done!