Webhook: Integrating a Formstack Form
This article covers the process of how you can integrate a Formstack form into karma using our webhooks functionality.
Formstack is a wonderful hosted form solution that allows you to create simple, beautiful, yet very functional forms. These forms are hosted on their servers and can be embedded in your website as a contact form or linked to directly from their website.
We've made it very easy for you as an admin to connect these forms with karma! What this means is that if you have a Formstack-powered contact form that generates leads, you can have those leads automatically created in karma when the form is submitted.
To Integrate a Formstack Form
1. Once you create a new webhook, you can see the webhook URL as below.
2. Copy this URL. If you have selected Formstack provider while creating a new webhook, you need to Sign in to Formstack. Click on the name of the form you want to integrate. Then, hover your mouse over the form name and click on the Settings link. If you haven't created a form yet, this guide will help you get started.
3. Click on the Emails & Redirects tab from the left-hand side menu.
4. Find the After the Form is Submitted section and click on the Click here to change link.
5. Click on Send Data to an External URL (WebHook) option, and paste the karma Webhook URL (from Step 2 above) into the webhook url field.
If you've used standard fields such as Name, Phone, and Address fields, then your setup might be complete. Karma tries to auto-match your form to save you some work. Otherwise, head to Step 4.
6. You'll need a submission from the form, so it's time to do some quick testing. Go ahead and submit a test, then head back to the Settings > Settings > Webhooks section in karma.
7. Click on the name of the form you're setting up. You'll then see a screen asking you to match the columns.
8. Match the Formstack field and sample data with your karma fields.
Your form is ready to receive submissions!