KarmaCRM enables you to create a report of contacts such as by:
- Contact status
- Contact stage
- Referral source
Go to Reports section. You can see this option either in main or secondary navigation depending on settings of navigation tabs.
Click on More drop-down arrow and select Reports option as below.
Click on New Report button available at the right side of the page.
- In Name field, specify the name of report.
- In Category, select Contacts
For example, if you want to create a report by contact status
- In Type, select Contact Stage
- In Display as, you can select either Bar or Pie option
You can setup permissions for this report, as below.
- Everyone: Select this option, if you want that every user can access the report.
- Private: Select this option, if you want only selected users and groups can access the report.
Select one or more users and groups. You can set following types of permissions for selected users and groups.
- Read and Write: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can read and edit the report.
- Read: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can only read the report.
You can see the
icon corresponding to the report for which you have assigned permissions.
Click on Update button and the page appears as below.
You can see the report based on the options you have selected while creating a report such as whether you have selected Bar or Pie option.
By default, you see the report for different filters and filter values that the system has applied to the report view, automatically. You can use filters to see specific data based on your preferences.
The two options to see this report are explained below.
Bar: The report is available in the form of bar graph.
This graph shows different stages of contacts, highlighted by different color legends, to distinguish different stages.
Take your mouse pointer over any bar in the graph and you can see statistics for that particular stage You can see
- Number of contacts for whom this stage is assigned
- Name of stage
Pie: The report is available in pie-chart form, as below.
This chart shows different stages of contacts, highlighted by different color legends, to distinguish different stages.
Take your mouse pointer over any region in the pie chart and you can see statistics for that particular stage. You can see
- Percentage of each stage which is calculated based on the stage by all contacts for that particular stage.
- Name of stage
Filter an Existing Report
You can filter an existing report.
- Assigned To: Use this filter to generate the report of contacts that are assigned to selected user in Assigned To drop-down list.
For example, when you generate a contact report by stage, you can select user from Assigned To filter. Click on Update button, and the bar graph or pie chart is created for stages of all contacts that are assigned to selected user.
- Created: Use this filter to generate the report of contacts that are created within specific time range such as all contacts that are created last month and all contacts that are created in this month.
You can use one or both of the above filters depending on what data you want to see in a report. For example, when you generate a contact report by stage, you can select This Month option in Created filter. Click on Update button, and the bar graph or pie chart is created for stage of all contacts that are created in this month.
Follow the same steps to create a report for contacts by status, referral source, and industries.