You can change the details of your profile such as account details, notification settings, and timezone settings. In the top navigation bar, click on the drop down arrow available corresponding to your name, as below.
Click on My Settings link.
Note: If you are a karma account owner or an admin, you can update your profile settings using Settings link in the top navigation bar, at Preferences | My Settings.
The Settings page appears where you can define the settings of your account. You can see that the Profile tab is opened by default. In this tab you can change the following details.
- Email Address: The email address that is associated with your account.
- Password: The password of your account. You can specify the new password to change the password. Write the new password in Password and Password Confirmation fields.
Email Notification Settings
Notification email ID
Write the email address where you want to receive the notifications by email. By default, you can see the email ID of your account as your notification email ID. These notifications can be for any task, deal, if any new contact is assigned to you, or for any status update.
- Select the Deliver Daily Events and Tasks option, if you want to receive notification for all the events and tasks, daily.
- Select the Deliver Daily Completed Tasks option, if you want to receive notification for tasks that are completed on a day, daily.
Select the option either User or List. If you select User option, you can receive the notifications that are grouped by user. If you select List option, the notifications received in a simple list.
Write the number of records that you want to see on each page.
Select the option whether you want to connect your phone numbers with Skype or not.
- Timezone: Select the timezone based on your location or for your personal preference to setup the time zone when using the system.
- Phone Number: Write the phone number. The phone number needs to be specified without space, dash or country code.
- Phone Carrier: Select the phone service provider for SMS such as Vodafone, T-Mobile and so on.
- Phone Country Code: Select the phone code of the country.
- Date Format: Select the format of date that you want to use in your account.
- Time Format: Select the time format either 12-hour or 24-hour that you want to use in your account.
You can see the API key of your karmaCRM account. Use this API key for external, third party integrations when required. Please refer to this documentation at: http://dev.karmacrm.com/docs/curl or contact karmaCRM support for any questions.
You can use these settings to increase the speed of your karmaCRM account. Cache contains the record of every item you have viewed. So when you visit the same page for second time, the browser loads faster by loading the page locally from cache instead of downloading everything again.
Over a period of time, you may have huge data in your cache that you may not need any longer, such as for deleted tasks or obsolete notes and events. Click on Refresh My Cache button to clear this cache and to refresh the karmaCRM account.
Cache clearing also ensures consistency and resolves conflict when multiple users are working on same records. For example, assume that you are changing a contact’s details and at the same time, another user is also editing the same contact’s details. This may cause conflict for what you see when you or other user save the changes. Click on Refresh My Cache button to see the last updated record of that contact
Click on Save button and all the changes are updated.