You can export the list of contacts to a CSV file. Click on Contacts tab as below.
The list of all contacts appears. In the right sidebar, click on Export Contacts link available in Actions section as below.
The page appears as below.
There are different options available to export the list of contacts. Select any one of the below options.
- Export the current page you are on: Export the list of contacts with available fields of the current page and not the contacts listed in next and previous page. If the contacts are filtered, then only filtered contacts available on the current page are exported.
- Export all from the filtered results: Export the contacts with available fields of your filtered results, if you have applied any filters in the list.
- Export all ignoring filters: Export the list of contacts with available fields of all the pages. However this option exports all the contacts, even if you apply filters to the list.
Click on Export button and you can see the Contacts List page again. The list is exported to a CSV that you can download to your system.
Note: If user does not have permission to export contacts, the Export Contacts link is not available.
Download the Exported File
Click on Settings link available at the right side of the navigation bar.
Note: Only the karma account owner and the account admin can access this section.
Click on Backups and Exports link available in System section as below.
The Backups page appears as below.
You can see the details of export action in following columns:
- Export: The asset name related to the exported file that is Contacts.
- Download: An option to download the exported file, using Download button.
- Created: The date when you have exported the data of the corresponding asset.
- By: The name of user who exported this data.
Click on Download button. The CSV file with exported list of contacts is saved to your system in zip file format.