You can create the custom report for companies to see the exact data that you want to see in the report. This report is available in tabular format.
Go to Reports section. You can see this section either in main or secondary navigation depending on settings of navigation tabs.
Click on More drop-down arrow and select Reports option as below.
Click on New Report button available at the right side of the page.
- In Name field, specify the name of report.
- In Category, select Companies
- In Type, select Custom Report
- In Display as, the Table option is selected by default.
You can select the columns that you want to display in the report. Select the checkbox corresponding to the form fields that you want to display in Report as columns.
You can see the list of selected fields as columns.
Change the Order of Columns
You can drag the column and move it at some other location to rearrange the sequence of columns. Click on Update button.
Now, when you see the report, only selected form fields are displayed as columns and in the exact order that you have set.
You can setup permissions for this report, as below.
- Everyone: Select this option, if you want that every user can access the report.
- Private: Select this option, if you want only the selected users and groups can access the report.
Select one or more users and groups. You can set following types of permissions for selected users and groups.
- Read and Write: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can read and edit the report.
- Read: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can only read the report.
You can see the
icon corresponding to the report for which you have assigned permissions.
Click on Update button. The page appears as below.
In the tabular format, you can see the data of contacts in selected columns.
You can also export report to CSV.