There are many different running parts of karma that can help your company succeed. Here is a quick intro to the different sections/tabs within karma.
- Contacts - The contacts are individual people that you do business with. Within the contact tab, you can add, delete, edit, organize, filter your contacts. You can import and export your contacts, create events and tasks, create relationships. You can share notes, emails, call logs and documents with the rest of your team.
- Companies - The companies are the business that your contacts belong. You can have multiple contacts with a single company. Within the company tab, you can add, delete, edit, organize, filter your companies. You can import and export your companies, create events and tasks, create relationships. You can share notes, emails, call logs and documents with the rest of your team. You will also see all notes, emails, and phone logs that are added directly to a contact within the company.
- Deals - The deals are your sales opportunities. A deal is attached to a contact, company or case. You can add, delete, edit, organize, filter your deals. You can import and export your deals, create events and tasks, create relationships. You can share notes, emails, call logs and documents with the rest of your team.
- Cases - The cases is a section for anything that doesn't have a normal sales workflow. For instance, you offer warranties on your products and have a process to work through in order to complete a warranty repair on a product. Cases have participants instead of a specific contact or company assigned to it. If you want to include multiple contacts companies or deals to a single case, you can with participants.
- Calendar - The calendar tab houses your events and tasks. You can change the view, add, complete, or reschedule events and tasks. If you have multiple calendars, you can view only the calendars that apply to you. You can integrate with Google calendars and have a 2-way sync.
- Tasks - The tasks tab is home to all of your tasks. Tasks are your todos. In the task tab, you have a lot of different views, filters, and sorting options. You can import and export your tasks via CSV.
- Maps - The maps tab allows you to create different geographical maps of your contacts and companies. If you have sales people that go to face to face meetings, this might be a great tab for you.
- Reports - The reports tab holds all of the reports created on your account. You can add and manage your different reports, use filters to generate the data in a report depending on what you want.
- Settings (includes all customization and integrations) - The settings area may look different based on your role within the account. All user types will be able to manage their own settings, email templates, integrations with Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, social media. Admins and owners will be able to customize the forms, change colors on the account, add your logo, add users, add integration with MailChimp and Zapier. Owners on the account will have all of the above, plus the billing options.