You can export the list of companies to a CSV file. Click on Companies tab as below.
The list of all companies appears. In the right sidebar, click on Export Companies link available in Actions section as below.
The page appears as below.
There are different options available to export the list of companies. Select any one of the below options to.
- Export the current page you are on: Export the list of companies of the current page and not the companies listed in next and previous page.
- Export all from the filtered results: Export the companies from your filtered results, if you have applied any filters in the list.
- Export all ignoring filters: Export the list of all companies available on all the pages. However this option exports all the companies, even if you apply filters to the list.
Click on Export button and you can see the Companies List page again. The list is exported to a CSV file that you can download to your system.
Note: If user does not have permission to export companies, the Export Companies link is not available.
Download the exported file
Click on Settings link available at the right side of the navigation bar.
Note: Only the karma account owner and the account admin can access this section.
Click on Backups and Exports link available in System section as below.
The Backups page appears as below.
You can see the details of export action in following columns:
- Export: The asset name that is related to the exported file, that is Companies.
- Download: An option to download the file, using Download button.
- Created: The date when you export the data of corresponding asset.
- By: The name of user who export this data.
Click on Download button. The CSV file with exported list of companies is saved to your system in a zip file format.