This can only be done once you have verified your DNS.
- Click Campaigns in your header bar, it is likely under "More".
- On the right side of the screen, click the New Campaign button.
- Give the campaign a name.
- Now you add the steps.
- Select the type of action to happen in the select box.
- If you select Email, you will need to select an email template (if it is the first step, the email will be sent after applying the campaign to your account). Calls and Tasks, will be applied and you can complete them once they are finished.
- After you add the action needed for the step, if you would like another step to be completed, enter how many days need to pass before the next step is to be completed.
- Repeat until all of your steps are finished.
- Click Create.
Edit an existing campaign
Any changes to the campaigns after they have been applied to a contact, will not apply. You can cancel the campaign and apply the new campaign, but it will start from the beginning.
- Click the name of the campaign you need to edit.
- Click the Edit button in the upper right corner.
- Make the changes needed.
- Click Update.
Applying a campaign
- Go into the contact that needs to have the campaign added.
- Find Campaigns on the right side towards the bottom.
- Click Add a Campaign.
- Select the campaign.
- Sit back and relax all of the hard work is done!