You can edit the basic and advanced details of the case. Click on Cases tab as below.
In the list of cases, place the mouse pointer in the row of case that you want to edit. The two icons appear as below.
There are following options available to edit the case details.
- In the list of cases, click on available at the end of row to edit the corresponding case details.
- Inline edit: You can update some of the fields for that case record. You can take your mouse pointer over the editable fields and click on . Make the changes and these are saved when you click anywhere outside the field.
- When you see the details of cases, click on Edit button available at top right side of the page.
- Click on the name of case and you can edit the case details.
Edit Basic Details
Click on available at the end of row of the case that you want to edit. The Edit Case form appears where you can make the required changes, as below.
You can change the following details:
- Case name
- Assigned user
You can also use any record template to update the data of case. Click on Update button to save the changes.
Edit Custom Details
Edit Header Section Details
In the list of all cases, click on the name of case for which you want to edit the details. The page appears as below.
In Header section, you can edit the following details that are added by you or any other user:
- Case name
- Assigned User
- Target Date
- Target Hours
- Actual Hours
- Closing Notes
- Edit the basic details of case (Please see edit basic details section explained earlier in this article for detailed instructions.)
Edit Main Section Details
In the main section, you can edit the following details for the case.
Manage Notes and History of Case
You can add a new note for the case. The note can be of email, phone call and note type. You can also manage the records listed in the history of case, for different actions and interactions.
Edit Specific Assets/Details of the Case
In the right sidebar, you can edit the asset that is already associated with case such as task, and event. Click on the name of asset that you want to edit. The corresponding details page is opened, where you can make the changes.
(Please see right sidebar: advanced settings for detailed instructions.)