When you see the list of all cases, some basic details are available in different columns in the list. Click on Cases tab as below.
You can also set the columns that you want to see in the list of cases. (Please see customize the list for detailed instructions.)
Click on the name of case to see its details. The case details page appears.
See Header Section Details
In Header section, you can see the following details of the case.
- Name of case
- Name of the user to whom the case has been assigned
- You can see values of some form fields of case that you have specified while creating a case.
- By default, you can see some fields for which you need to specify values. Click on Show all fields link to see all the field names that are blank. Click on Hide empty fields link to hide the fields that are blank.
- From Actions drop down arrow, you have options todelete the case and see the preview of print.
- The Edit button to edit the details of case (Please see edit basic details section explained earlier in this article for detailed instructions.)
See Main Section Details
In the main section, you can see following details.
You can see all other interactions or actions associated with this case such as any task is created, any event is created and file is uploaded.
In the title bar of History, you can filter the list of actions by categories and views.
Select the category for which you want to see the list of actions such as for notes and emails, activities and notifications.
- Activities: In this category, you can see actions such as events, case, contact, and task.
- Notes and Emails: In this category, you can see actions such any note is created of email, phone call and note type.
- Notifications: In this category, you can see the notifications of the opened case
- All Categories: Select this option, of you want to see all actions associated with the opened case.
You can see different views of the list of actions associated, as below.
Select Full View option, if you want to see all details of the action. For task action, you can see title of task, date and time when task was created, and the name of user who completed the task.
Select List View option, if you want to see the list of actions in a list view.
Specific Tasks/Actions for the Case
For any case, a dedicated right sidebar is available with following details and options. (Please see right sidebar: advanced settings for detailed instructions.)
- Tasks: add a new task from scratch, you can use task template, edit a task
- Files: add a new file from scratch.
- Events: add an event, edit an event
- Participants: see the name of participants of a case. You can also delete the participant.