KarmaCRM enables you to define advanced settings for specific case. When you see the case details, you have the options to add, update and manage different assets that are related to this case, and a few more advanced options.
Click on Cases tab as below.
The list of all cases appears. Click on subject of case for which you want to define advanced settings. The details page of case appears as below.
In the right sidebar, you can perform following actions.
Tasks and Files
By default, the Tasks tab is opened. You can see the list of tasks, if any associated with the case. For each task listed, you can edit, delete and mark the task as completed.
- Edit: Click on to edit the corresponding task. The Edit Task window appears, where you make the changes as required.
- Delete: Click on to delete the corresponding task.
- Add Comment: Click on to add a new comment for task. Write the comment and click on Post button. You can also add a file for this comment. You can see the details of task such as when task was last updated, created, and the name of user who created this task. Whatever files you browse from your system, these are listed in the Files section for your reference. (Please see files section for detailed instructions.)
- Mark it as important: Click on and task is marked as important.
- Mark as Complete: Mark the checkbox corresponding to name of task and that task is marked as complete. You can add a completion notes for task.
(Please see manage tasks for detailed instructions.)
You can add a new task by following ways:
- Click on Apply a Template drop-down arrow to select the template. The task is added of selected template. (Please see task templates for detailed instructions.)
- Click on Add a Task button to create a task. You can use a task record template or create a task from scratch. (Please see create a task for detailed instructions.)
Click on Files tab and you can see the files, if any attached for the case. Click on Add Files button to add a new file. You need to select the file from system and file gets uploaded. For each file, you can perform following actions.
- Click on file name to open the file
- Click on to delete the corresponding file
Whatever files you browse from your system, these are listed in the Files section for your reference. (Please see files section for detailed instructions.)
You can see the participants, if any added for the case. The participant can be any contact, user and deal. You need to edit a case, if you want to add any participant for a case. (Please see edit basic details for detailed instructions.)
For each participant, you can perform following actions.
- If the participant is any contact, click on corresponding to name of contact. The window appears where you can see the short description of the participant such as if participant is any contact, you can see participant name, its social accounts, website URL and tags.
- Click on to delete the corresponding participant.
You can see the list of events, if any associated with the case. For each event listed, you can see the name of event, the scheduled date and time of an event, and the participants of an event.
Click on available corresponding to the name of event. The window appears where you can see options to mark the event as completed, see the event details, edit an event and delete an event. (Please see calendars and events section for detailed instructions.)
Click on Add an Event button to add a new event for a case. When you create an event, you can see the name of case by default in Participants field. (Please see add an event for detailed instructions.)
For each action or interaction in the right sidebar, the corresponding log is created in History section.