In karmaCRM, you can create a report for only those deals whose closed date has not yet passed. This report is created in tabular format.
Go to Reports section. You can see this section either in main or secondary navigation depending on settings of navigation tabs. (Please see settings for navigation tabs for detailed instructions.)
Click on New Report button available at the right side of the page.
- In Name field, specify the name of report.
- In Category, select Deals
- In Type, select Lifecycle
- In Display as, the Table option is selected by default.
You can setup permissions for this report, as below.
- Everyone: Select this option, if you want that every user can access the report.
- Private: Select this option, if you want that only the selected users and groups can access the report.
Select one or more users and groups. You can set following types of permissions for selected users and groups.
- Read and Write: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can read and edit the report.
- Read: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can only read the report.
You can see icon corresponding to the report for which you have assigned permissions.
Click on Update button and the page appears as below.
In the tabular format, by default, you see the report for different filters and filter values that the system has applied to the report view, automatically.
- Name: The name of the deal
- Price: The price of the corresponding deal
- Created: The date when the corresponding deal was created
- Pending: The date when the corresponding deal was pending
- Sent: The date when the corresponding deal was sent
- Won: The date when the corresponding deal won
- Lost: The date when the corresponding deal was lost
- Holding: The date when the corresponding deal was placed on hold
- Deal Age: The difference is counted by the number of days between created date and current day
You can use filters to see specific data based on your preferences.
- Assigned To: To see the deals by the specific user to whom deal was assigned
- Date Range: To see the deals by specific time range such as deals won in this month, last month, and this week.
- Stage: To see the deals by stage such as deals that won and deals that are pending.
At the end of table, you can see that the total price of all deals is grouped based on their respective currency. You can use one or more of the above filters. Click on Update button to see the filtered report.