When you see the list of all deals, some basic details are available in different columns in the list. Click on Deals tab as below.
You can also set the columns that you want to see in the list of deals. (Please see customize the list for detailed instructions.)
Click on the name of deal to see its details. The deal details page appears as below.
See Header Section Details
In Header section, you can see the following details of the deal.
- Title of deal
- Name of the user to whom the deal has been assigned
- The contact or company name for whom deal is created
- By default, you can see all fields for which you have specified values while creating a new deal. Click on Show all fields link to see all the field names whether they are blank or completed. Click on Hide empty fields link to hide the fields that are blank. You can also specify the probability for this deal.
- From Actions drop down arrow, you can delete the deal
- Edit the details of deal (Please see edit basic details for detailed instructions.)
See Main Section Details
In the main section, you can see following details.
In the title bar of History, you can filter the list of actions by categories and views. You can select one of the following options:
- Activities: In this category, you can see actions such as events, case, contact, and task.
- Notes and Emails: In this category, you can see actions such any note is created of email, phone call and note type.
- Notifications: In this category, you can see the notifications of the opened deal.
- All categories: Select this option, of you want to see all actions associated with the opened deal.
- Select Full View option, if you want to see all details of the action. For task action, you can see title of task, date and time when task was created, and the name of user who completed the task.
- Select List View option, if you want to see the list of actions in a list view.
Specific Tasks/Actions for the Deal
For this deal, a dedicated right sidebar is available with following details and options.
- Tasks: add a new task from scratch, you can use task template, edit a task
- Files: add a new file from scratch
- Relationships: add a contact, company that is in relation with this deal
- Events: Add an event, edit an event
- Important Dates: Add important dates related to this deal such as birthday, anniversary of the contact for whom this deal is created
(Please see right sidebar: advanced settings for detailed instructions.)