You can export the list of events to a CSV file. Click on Calendar tab as below.
By default, the Calendar tab is opened. Click on All Events tab and the list of all events appears. In the right sidebar, click on Export Events link available in Actions section as below.
The page appears as below.
There are different options available to export the list of events. Select any one of the below options.
- Export the current page you are on: Export the list of events with available fields of the current page and not the events listed in next and previous page. If the events are filtered, then only filtered events available on the current page are exported.
- Export all from the filtered results: Export the events with available fields of your filtered results, if you have applied any filters in the list.
- Export all ignoring filters: Export the list of events with available fields of all the pages. However this option exports all the events, even if you apply filters to the list.
Click on Export button and you can see the Events List page again.
The list is exported to a CSV that you can download to your system.
Note: If user does not have permission to export events, the Export Events link is not available.
Download the Exported File
Click on Settings link available at the right side of the navigation bar as below.
Note: Only the karma account owner and the account admin can access this section.
Click on Backups and Exports link available in System section as below.
The Backups page appears. You can see the details of export action in following columns:
- Export: The name of asset to which you have exported that is Events.
- Download: Click on Download button to download the corresponding list of exported events.
- Created: The date when you have exported the events.
- By: The name of user who exported the events.
As you click on Download button, the corresponding exported list of events is saved to your system in zip folder.