KarmaCRM provides you a comprehensive section to help you manage your tasks and events in a calendar. You can see the calendar in customizable views such as for a day, week or month.
You can create multiple calendars to organize different types of events and tasks such as related to specific contacts, companies or users. For each calendar, you have advanced and custom settings options to create and manage events and tasks, including user-permissions for accessibility.
When you see your calendar, you can see your own calendars and calendars created by other users, though depending on the defined permissions. In addition, the calendar view shows different events and tasks and options to perform different actions for these events and tasks.
In Calendar section, you can see and perform following features.
- Customize calendar view
- Add multiple calendars for your own account
- Share, edit or delete calendars
- See other users’ calendars, depending on the permissions
- Add new events and tasks
- See and manage events in a list view, for your calendar and other users’ calendars
- See and manage events in a calendar view, for your calendar and other users’ calendars
- See and manage tasks in a calendar view
- Integrate and manage Google Calendar