When you see the list of all companies, some basic details are available in different columns in the list. Click on Companies tab as below.
You can also set the columns that you want to see in the list of companies. (Please see customize the list for detailed instructions.)
Click on the name of company to see its details. The company details page appears.
See Header Section Details
In Header section, you can see following details of the company.
- Company Name
- Name of the user to whom the company has been assigned
- The field names and its values that are specified while creating a company, such as Email, or Website URL. You can click on email ID to send an email to company. (Please see send email for detailed instructions.)
- Full address of company, if added. You can plot the company address in a map view. (Please see plot company in map view for detailed instructions.)
- Name of social accounts, if added
- By default, you can see only those field names for which you have specified the values while creating the company. Click on Show all fields link to see all the field names whether they are blank or completed. Click on Hide empty fields link to hide the fields that are blank.
- Referral Sources
- Industry, if added
- In Actions drop down arrow, you can see the options to download the vCard, see the print preview, and delete the company.
- Edit the details of company (Please see edit basic details for detailed instructions.)
The details of this company such as name, email ID and address are available in a vCard that is available to download. In Actions drop-down arrow, select Download vCard option.
The vCard is saved at your machine. You can open and use it as required.
See Main Section Details
In the main section, you can see following details.
You can see all other interactions or actions associated with this company such as any task or event created, or any deal assigned. Select the category for which you want to see the list of actions such as for notes and emails, activities and notifications.
Select List View option, if you want to see the list of actions in a simple list view with brief details.
Select Full View option, if you want to see all details of the action.
For example, for task action, you can see title of task, date and time when task was created, and the name of user who completed the task.
Specific Tasks/Actions for the Company
For this company, a dedicated right sidebar is available with following details and options.
- Tasks: add a task, and while adding a new task, you can use the task template, edit a task
- Files: add a file, open the file and delete the file
- Background: Add background information, edit background information
- Contacts: Add contacts, edit contacts
- Relationships: Add relationship, edit relationship
- Deals: Add a deal, edit a deal
- Events: Add an event, edit an event
- Cases: Add a case, edit a case
(Please see right sidebar: advanced details for detailed instructions.)