You can export the list of deals to a CSV file. Click on Deals tab as below.
The list of all deals appears. In the right sidebar, click on Export Deals link available in Actions section as below.
The page appears as below.
There are different options available to export the list of deals. Select any one of the below options to.
- Export the current page you are on: Export the list of deals of the current page and not the deals listed in next and previous page.
- Export all from the filtered results: Export the deals from your filtered results, if you have applied any filters in the list.
- Export all ignoring filters: Export the list of deals of all available on all the pages. However this option exports all the deals, even if you apply filters to the list.
Click on Export button and you can see the Deals List page again. The list is exported to a CSV that you download to your system.
Note: If user does not have permission to export deals, the Export Deals link is not available.
Download the Exported File
Click on Settings link available at the right side of the navigation bar.
Note: Only the karma account owner and the account admin can access this section.
Click on Backups and Exports link available in System section as below.
The Backups page appears as below.
You can see the details of export action in following columns:
- Export: The name of asset that is related to the exported file that is Deals.
- Download: An option to download the file, using Download button.
- Created: The date when you have exported the data of the corresponding asset.
- By: The name of user who exported this data.
Click on Download button. The CSV file with exported list of deals is saved to your system in zip file format.