If you're one of our karmaSpeaker Premium account owners, and you've haven't heard about our sync with eSpeakers yet, you're in the right place! However, before we dive into moving existing events from eSpeakers into karmaSpeaker, in this article, check out our last article, "Setting up the eSpeakers Integration".
Here, we're going to walk through exporting events from your eSpeakers account and importing them into your karmaSpeaker account.
Let's start in eSpeakers:
- After you've logged into eSpeakers, click on "Reports" in the upper right corner.
- In the window that opens, click "Event List".
- Here specify the information you want included in the export by ticking the checkboxes provided and narrowing the date range of events included.
- Make sure to change the export method from "Screen/Printer" to "Excel Download" and click "View Report".
- This will download a file to your computer, which you can then import into karma.
Let's go ahead and jump into karmaSpeaker:
- After you've logged into karmaSpeaker, click on "Gigs" in the top navigation bar.
- If you haven't created any gigs yet, click the "Import Gigs" button.
- If you have, click on the "Actions" button in the upper right, and click on "Import Gigs" in the menu that drops down.
- Then, upload the Excel download from eSpeakers and you're all set!
For a more thorough walkthrough of importing, check out the following article in our support center, "Importing from CSV."