KarmaCRM enables you to create a report of tasks that are completed.
As an account owner and admin, you can see a report for all completed tasks:
- whether the task was assigned to you or any other user
- whether you or any other created the task
- whether you or any other user completed the task
But as a normal user, you can see a report for all completed tasks in which either you are participant of task or the task was assigned to you.
Go to Reports section. You can see this section either in main or secondary navigation depending on settings of navigation tabs.
Click on More drop-down arrow and select Reports option as below.
Click on New Report button available at the right side of the page.
- In Name field, specify the name of report.
- In Category, select Tasks
By Completed Tasks
- In Type, select Completed
- In Display as, the Table option is selected by default
You can setup permissions for this report, as below.
- Everyone: Select this option, if you want that every user can access the report.
- Private: Select this option, if you want only selected users and groups can access the report.
Select one or more users and groups. You can set following types of permissions for selected users and groups.
- Read and Write: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can read and edit the report.
- Read: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can only read the report.
You can see
icon corresponding to the report for which you have assigned permissions.
Click on Update button and the page appears as below.
In the tabular format, by default, you see the report for different filters and filter values that the system has applied to the report view, automatically.
- Body: The description of the task.
- List: The name of list in which the corresponding task was listed.
- Due: The due date of task when the corresponding task has to be completed.
- Completed: The date when the corresponding task was actually completed
- Day Difference: There can be two scenarios.
- Task Completed After Due Date
If the task was completed after its due date was gone, you can see the number of days by which this task was completed late. The difference is counted by the number of days between Due date and completed date.
This day difference always appears in red color.
Task Completed Before Due Date
If the task was completed before its due date will come, you can see the number of days by which the task was completed early. This difference is counted by the number of days between completed date and Due date.
This day difference always appears in green color.
You can use filters to see specific data based on your preferences.
- Assigned To: To see the completed tasks by the specific user to whom task was assigned
- Completed By: To see the completed tasks by the specific user who completed the task
- Category: To see the completed tasks of specific category.
- Date Range: To see the completed tasks by specific time range such as tasks completed in this month, last month, and this week.
- Group By: To see the completed tasks by the group of users or by the group of the task list.
You can use one or more of the above filters. Click on Update button to see the filtered report.
For example: Select List option in Group By filter. Click on Update button. In the report generated, you can see the tasks are grouped based on different lists.