You can create a report to see the user history such as what all actions taken by user in previous month, log of actions that are assigned to specific user and so on. Go to Reports section. You can see this section either in main or secondary navigation depending on settings of navigation tabs.
Click on More drop-down arrow and select Reports option as below.
The list of all reports that you have created in karmaCRM appears.
Click on New Report button. The Edit Report page appears as below.
- In Name field, specify the name of report.
- In Category, select Users
- In Type, select User History
- In Display as, the Table option is selected by default
You can setup permissions for this report, as below.
- Everyone: Select this option, if you want that every user can access the report.
- Private: Select this option, if you want only selected users and groups can access the report.
Select one or more users and groups. You can set following types of permissions for selected users and groups.
- Read and Write: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can read and edit the report.
- Read: Select this option, if you want selected users and groups can only read the report.
You can see the
icon corresponding to the report for which you have assigned permissions.
Click on Update button. As an account owner and admin, you can see the log of the actions taken by all users.
By default, you see the report for different filters and filter values that the system has applied to the report view, automatically. You can use filters to see specific data based on your preferences.
You can see following details of the data in a report.
- Type: The type of interaction such todo, contact, event, email, company, note and phone call.
- Date: The date and time when the corresponding action was performed
- Regarding: The action or instance that has been created for the corresponding interaction type. Click on the action name and the details page appears.
- Details: The details of the corresponding action such as for task interaction type you can see that the task was assigned, task was created, or task was completed.
For Email interaction type, you can see date and time when email was sent, the name of contact to whom email was sent and text of the body area.
For Phone Call note type, you can see the date and time when note was created, the name of contact for whom you created a note and the text of note.
You can use the following filters to see the different data in a report.
- Assigned To: Use this filter, if you want to see the log of actions that are assigned to specific user.
- Date Range: Use this filter, if you to see the log of actions taken in specific time period such as this week, previous week, and this month.
Use one or both of the above filters and click on Update button. The filtered report appears.
For example, to see the history of specific user and of specific time, select the user from Assigned To filter and the time from Date Range filter. Click on Update button.
In the report, you can see all the history of selected user of current month.