Due to Google's policy changes, you must whitelist KarmaCRM to continue having your G Suite email integrated with our application. Apologies for the inconvenience!
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
The instructions are as follows:
1) Log in with your G Suite Admin account.
2) Click on "Security"
3) Click on "API Permissions"
4) In the "API Permissions" section...
...click on "Trusted App"...
..which will take you to your list of trusted apps
4) Click on the yellow "+" button...
...and enter our KarmaCRM Client ID:
361861603676-ojglq9fers6okohllo5vg6m834e1fa7i.apps.googleusercontent.com (Enter the entire link)
5) Click "Add". The KarmaCRM app should now show up in your trusted apps list.