If you're looking to verify your domain, within the "Campaigns" section of your karmaCRM or karmaSpeaker account, and have purchased your domain through GoDaddy, you're in the right place. 👍
GETTING STARTED IN KARMA
- First, click "More" in the top navigation bar and click on "Campaigns" in the menu that drops down.
- On the page that opens, enter your email into the box provided for your business email address.
- After you've entered your business email address, you'll be asked to add a TXT record to your DNS, your domain.
ADDING A "TXT" RECORD TO YOUR DNS SETTINGS
1. Go to account.godaddy.com and login.
2. From there, click the white set of boxes in the upper left side of the top, green navigation bar.
3. Then, click "Domain" in the list that opens.
4. From there, choose your domain in the list that appears. This domain will be the same that appears at the end of the business email you used in step #2 of the "Getting Started in Karma" section above.
5. On the page that opens, scroll down and choose "Manage DNS".
6. On the DNS settings page, scroll down to the bottom of the "Records" box and choose "Add". Then choose "TXT" as the type of record you want to add.
- In the the "Host" box, paste the hostname value from your karma account, shown on the left in the image below.
- In the "TXT Value" box, paste the TXT value from your karma account, shown on the right in the image below
- Leave the TTL box in the bottom row of the "above image alone.
Please also note that the domain verification can take anywhere from 24-48 hours to complete.
To learn more about adding TXT records to other domain providers, such as Google or Namecheap, check out the following articles below: