You can create a comprehensive user activity report to see the number of activities taken in the entire account, by all users, for tasks, notes, and events. You can also see the activity records’ numbers by specific user such as how many notes are created, how many tasks created, and how many new contacts are added.
This report is created based on the goals setup by account owner and admin of karmaCRM. These goals are setup for entire account and not based on specific user.
Go to Reports section. You can see this option either in main or secondary navigation depending on settings of navigation tabs.
Click on More drop-down arrow and select Reports option as below.
The list of all reports that you have created in karmaCRM appears.
Click on New Report button. The Edit Report page appears as below.
- In Name field, specify the name of report.
- In Category, select Users
- In Type, select User Activity
- In Display as, the Table option is selected by default
You can setup permissions for this report, as below.
- Everyone: Select this option, if you want that every user can access the report.
- Private: Select this option, if you want only selected users and groups can access the report.
Select one or more users and groups. You can set following types of permissions for selected users and groups.
- Read and Write: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can read and edit the report.
- Read: Select this option, if you want that selected users and groups can only read the report.
You can see the
icon corresponding to the report for which you have assigned permissions.
Click on Update button. The page appears as below.
This report appears as a table graph. By default, you can see the report based on the options selected in filters setup by the system.
For tasks, event and notes, you can see the number of goals achieved against the number of target goals for entire account.
You can also see this report by specific user.
In Events, you can see that the goal of total 10 meetings was set for a week, and specific user has scheduled 2 meetings in a week.
You can also use filters to generate a report.
- Assigned To: Use this filter to see the activities of the specific user.
- Date Range: Use this filter to see the report of goals that you have setup for this month, last month or this week